You can never go wrong with some Alfredo sauce over a place of pasta. This delicious recipe is similar to the delectable recipe you would find at Macaroni Grill. This quick and easy recipe uses very minimal ingredients and is full of flavor.
How To Make Macaroni Grill’s
- ¾ lb. fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup spinach (minced)
- 3 tbsp. margarine
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Cook pasta for about 12 minutes or until al dente.
- Place a large pan over medium heat.
- Toss margarine, spinach, and yogurt into the pan and allow about 2 minutes of cook time.
- Place Parmesan cheese into a bowl and then pour margarine mixture over.
- Stir thoroughly to combine mixture.
- Pour Parmesan cheese mixture over cooked pasta.
How To Make Macaroni Grill's
In a large pot, bring water to a boil with salt.
Cook pasta for about 10 to 12 minutes or until al dente. When done, transfer pasta to a colander and rinse with cold running water to avoid pasta from getting over cooked.
When your pasta is done, drain excess water and transfer them to a bowl and toss with olive oil to avoid them from sticking together. Set aside.
In a large sauté pan, cook spinach with olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken stock and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
After 2 minutes, stir in your heavy cream and continue cooking until the sauce starts to thicken, this should take about 5 minutes.
When you have reached the desired thickness of your sauce, add your butter and parmesan cheese and mix them well together.
Take sauce from the heat and toss in your pasta. Make sure that the sauce and pasta are evenly mixed for better results.
Serve pasta on a plate with a garnish of chopped fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!