You can never go wrong with some Alfredo sauce over a place of pasta. This delicious recipe is similar to the delectable recipe you would find at Macaroni Grill. This quick and easy recipe uses very minimal ingredients and is full of flavor.
How To Make Macaroni Grill's Fettuccine Alfredo
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Cook pasta for roughly 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, then add salt.
- Scoop out roughly 2 cups of pasta water and drain the pasta. Set aside.
- In a wide skillet over medium heat, bring half of the pasta water to a boil. Turn off the heat, add butter, and swirl until melted but not split.
- Turn back the heat on to low, and gradually add the cheese while whisking constantly. Do not add more cheese until the ones in the skillet have melted.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to coat. If the pasta looks dry, adjust by adding more pasta water.
- Adjust seasoning of pasta with salt & pepper.
- Garnish the pasta with parmesan cheese and parsley per serving. Serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 363mg
- Calories: 633kcal
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 239mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 2209mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 967IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
Bars and Brownies
With a three-ingredient crust, these pineapple empanadas are a real treat. They are filled with pineapple preserves, which give you a taste of the tropics.
BBQ & Grilled
BBQ & Grilled