Tired of frozen take-and-bake pizza? Want to give pizza night a homemade feel, without spending hours on the perfect dough? This crescent roll pizza is the perfect recipe for you.
How To Make Crescent Roll Crust Taco Pizza
This taco pizza recipe is made with beef, cheeses, and crunchy bell peppers to recreate that satisfying pizza bite, but in kid-friendly sizes!
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate the dough into 8 pieces. Form it into balls.
- Place the pieces in an ungreased 9-inch pan or 10-inch pie tray. Then press in the bottom and top portions to form the crust. Cover with cling film and set aside.
- Next, in a medium skillet, saute the ground beef with taco seasoning in hot oil until caramelized.
- Stir occasionally until the beef is thoroughly cooked. Afterward, drain the fat from the beef.
- Deglaze with beer and reduce briefly.
- Once your beef is drained, add the corn and cayenne pepper to the skillet. Saute briefly.
- After this, add in the marinara sauce and salsa. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture into a crust-lined pan and sprinkle it with both cheese.
- Next, top the overall mixture with bell peppers and sliced red onions.
- Bake your prepared pizza in the oven for 20 minutes or until the crust turns deep golden brown and the cheeses are melted.
- Once your pizza is done, feel free to top it with basil and enjoy your meal!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 102mg
- Calories: 314kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 254mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 498mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 371IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Turn your mahi mahi fish into a delightful mahi mahi tacos ensemble to satisfy your appetite! Have a CPK fish tacos experience at the comfort of your home.
Breads & Doughs
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
Oozing with cheesy, buttery, and garlicky flavors, this recipe allows you to make your favorite cheesy breadsticks by Toppers Pizza at home. It uses only a few ingredients and will be ready in less than an hour.