Tired of frozen take-and-bake pizza? Want to give pizza night a homemade feel, without spending hours on the perfect dough? This crescent roll pizza is the perfect recipe for you.
How To Make Crescent Roll Crust Taco Pizza
- 1 can 8 oz refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp taco sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup corn frozen
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 jalapeno pepper sliced
- fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Separate the dough into 8 triangles.
- Place the pieces in an ungreased 9-inch pan or 10-inch pie tray. Then press in the bottom and top portions to form the crust.
- Next, in a medium skillet, cook the ground beef with taco seasoning and 1 cup water over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally until the beef is thoroughly cooked. Afterward, drain the fat from the beef.
- Once your beef is drained, add the corn in the skillet.
- After this, add in the pizza sauce, taco sauce, and bell pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the beef mixture into a crust-lined pan and sprinkle it with the two types of cheese.
- Next, top the overall mixture with jalapeno peppers and sliced red onions.
- Bake your prepared pizza in the oven for 15 minutes or until the crust turns deep golden brown and the cheeses are melted.
- Once your pizza is done, feel free to top it with basil and enjoy your meal!