How To Make Best Steak Marinade
The next time you make steak, try our easy and homemade steak marinade, which is undoubtedly failproof and the best out there!
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, garlic, pepper, and rosemary until well blended.
Place the steaks in a gallon-sized resealable bag. Pour the marinade over the steaks, seal the bag while pressing out excess air.
Transfer to the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks from marinade and grill to desired doneness.
Let rest off heat 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- If you don’t like much acidity, the balsamic vinegar can be reduced to 2 Tbsp.
- USDA recommends a minimum temperature of 145 degrees F for perfect doneness. The temperature should be taken in the center on an instant read thermometer.
- New York strip steaks can be used here. Other great options are rib eye, top sirloin, flank or skirt steak.
- Calories: 690.78kcal
- Fat: 49.67g
- Saturated Fat: 17.06g
- Trans Fat: 2.06g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 26.54g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.14g
- Carbohydrates: 11.22g
- Fiber: 0.55g
- Sugar: 7.13g
- Protein: 47.11g
- Cholesterol: 140.61mg
- Sodium: 1170.87mg
- Calcium: 86.22mg
- Potassium: 771.75mg
- Iron: 5.25mg
- Vitamin A: 10.58µg
- Vitamin C: 3.00mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!