This hearty soup is a great recipe to make with leftover or rotisserie chicken. By simply using your leftover shredded chicken and a few veggies, you can make it just like Olive Garden’s.
How To Make Copycat Olive Garden Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
- Saute the onion, celery, and garlic in the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the flour and make a roux.
- Add the half and half.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Add in the carrots and chicken in the roux.
- Once the mixture thickens, add the chicken broth.
- Then add the gnocchi, spinach, and seasonings.
- Let simmer until soup is heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with grated Parmesan on top.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 392kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Cholesterol: 36mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 433mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 966mg
- Vitamin A: 3876IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pa Dutch chicken pot pie is brimming with traditional flavors. This one pot dish is made with homemade noodles and is comfort food at its finest.
Pies & Pastries
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Inspired by the Spanish dish, this arroz cubana recipe incorporates some Filipino flavors. It has ground pork and beef with veggies in tomato sauce.
Rich and decadent are two words that probably best describe this chocoflan. This dessert has a chocolate cake layer and a custard layer too.