This tasty scampi, served over rice, has a little something extra with the Terikayi sauce.
How To Make Teriyaki Scampi
A delicious and simple recipe for juicy shrimps! This seafood dish is best served over rice or can be eaten on its own! A delicate blend of sweet and salty, with the plump scampi’s natural sweetness, the whole dish is well rounded that is sure to be an instant favorite.
Prep: 5 mins
Marinate Time:: 10 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 1½ lb shrimp , fresh or thawed, peeled and deveined
- ⅓ cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- rice, cooked
- Coat shrimp with teriyaki marinade and sauce. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Reserve ¼ cup of teriyaki sauce and drain shrimp thoroughly.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat until butter melts and begins to sizzle.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently then set it aside.
- Using the same skillet add green onions and garlic. Sautee for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
- Return the shrimp and stir in reserved teriyaki sauce and cook until mixture boils.
- Serve over rice. You can also drizzle shrimp sauce from the pan.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 37mg
- Calories: 75kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 186mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1032IU
- Vitamin C: 17mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!