Take a step away from boring frozen fish and enjoy these fresh bites. This beer-battered recipe is perfect for a homemade fish and chips dinner!
How To Make Crispy Beer-Battered Fish Bites
- In a large skillet, heat oil until bubbling.
- In a large bowl, gently whisk together beer and flour.
- Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Season fish pieces with extra salt and pepper, coat in beer batter, and fry in oil until golden.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 319kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Cholesterol: 74mg
- Fat: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 737mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Vitamin A: 101IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Bars and Brownies
Pan-Fry & Skillet