These cheesy mushroom bites will disappear before you know it! Switch up the flavor by experimenting with different kinds of cream cheese
How To Make Cheesy Stuffed Baked Mushrooms
- 16 mushrooms stems removed
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. onion diced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup chive
- ¼ cup onion cream cheese
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and sauté onion until tender.
- Season with pepper and stir in Parmesan, cream cheese, and bread crumbs.
- Stuff mushrooms with mixture, top with mozzarella, and bake for 25 minutes.