This recipe is sure to be a new regular in your household. It’s cheesy and made with fresh herbs. You can’t go wrong with this Carrabba’s copycat recipe.
How To Make Carrabba's Margherita Pizza (Copycat)
When craving pizza, this version of the Carrabba\’s Margherita pizza will hit the spot. Quick and easy, it\’s made with fresh herbs and gooey mozzarella.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brush a 12-inch pizza plate with olive oil, dust with flour, and tap to remove any excess.
- Dust both your rolling pin and working area with flour. Place your pizza dough on it, then roll until ¼ -inch thick.
- Roll your pizza dough onto your prepared pizza plate. Allow to rest for 30 minutes in a warm area.
- Blind bake your pizza crust for 10 minutes afterward.
- Spread your marinara sauce around the pizza, leaving at least 1-inch space from the top.
- Next, place your tomatoes around the pizza, followed by the buffalo mozzarella.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season lightly with salt.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crust has turned golden and mozzarella has melted.
- Top with basil leaves and garnish with parmesan cheese. Portion accordingly and serve immediately.
- Sugar: 10g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 361kcal
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 241mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 941mg
- Vitamin A: 763IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!