This grilled chicken Caesar salad is just like in the restaurants… straight to your dinner table!
How To Make Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
The marinated grilled chicken breasts add a delicious and healthy boost of protein to the typical caesar salad.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish and pour the marinade over the chicken.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours or best overnight to let the flavors set in and make the chicken more tender.
- When the chicken has marinated for a sufficient time, place it on a hot grill and grill for 7 to 10 minutes per side until the juices run clear.
- Place the chicken on a platter to cool down then slice into thin strips. Set aside.
- Rub the insides of a large salad bowl with the garlic cloves and then discard the cloves.
- Combine the salad ingredients together in the bowl then place the chicken over the salad.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over salad and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 243mg
- Calories: 1002kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 201mg
- Fat: 88g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 56g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 518mg
- Protein: 44g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 463mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1390IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!