This is a fun summer salad, that has a little bit of everything. Everyone gets a big chunk of bow tie pasta with some green onions, and a bit of mint. Not to mention roasted chicken breast cuts from Oscar Meyer paired nicely with some strawberries, grapes and cantaloupe chunks. Lastly, Kraft’s special collection creamy poppyseed dressing finishes it off with a flavorful taste.
How To Make Chilled Creamy Poppy Seed Pasta and Fruit Salad
This chilled creamy poppy seed pasta and fruit Salad blends sweet and savory flavors. Tasty chicken with fresh fruits and pasta for a simple and hearty meal.
Prep: 20 mins
Chill Time: 30 mins
Cook: 13 mins
Total: 1 hr 3 mins
- 4 cups bow tie pasta, uncooked
- ¾ cup Kraft Special Collection Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves, finely chopped
- 12 oz Oscar Meyer Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts , or 2 packs
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups red grapes, halved seedless
- 2 cups cantaloupe , chunks
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Mix dressing, onions, and mint until well blended. Set aside.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl. Add in chicken, fruits, and dressing mixture. Toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 42mg
- Calories: 454kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Cholesterol: 48mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 567mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 316mg
- Vitamin A: 2025IU
- Vitamin C: 51mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!