Honey Glazed Ham with Brown Sugar is a perfect addition to any feast or occasion. You can make this when you need an elegant and mouthwatering dishes. Another occasion is when you need dinner done as soon as possible.
How To Make Honey Glazed Ham with Brown Sugar
- Sliced ham Fully cooked
- 1/4 cup whole cloves
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 orange juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put ham in roasting pan and put cloves in.
- In a pan, combine the brown sugar, honey, orange and pineapple juices.
- Stir on medium heat until thick.
- No longer than 7 minutes.
- Pour over ham and cook for 1 hour.