Having access to easy copycat Chipotle burritos is a dream that makes every lunch a little easier. Luckily for us, Chipotle’s iconic chicken burrito is easy to replicate and even more delicious when you make it yourself with fresh ingredients. Have these stellar burritos for lunch with a light side of tortilla chips and lime salsa, or make them for dinner alongside strawberry margaritas for a special occasion.
How To Make Recipe For Chipotle Burritos
- 1 lb chicken diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp fresh garlic
- 1 tbsp sweet onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno peppers diced
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 1 cup black beans
- sour cream and guacamole to taste
- 4 soft flour tortillas
- Rub the chicken with cumin, salt, and pepper, and cook it over medium heat with the garlic and sweet onions for five minutes until it is cooked through.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onions, jalapenos, rice, lemon juice, lime juice, and cilantro. Toss the ingredients until the solids are coated liberally with juice.
- Now, divide the vegetables and rice equally into four portions then place them on the flour tortillas.
- Lastly, place the black beans followed by the chicken. Garnish the tortillas with sour cream and guacamole then serve them while still warm. Enjoy!