Quesadillas are so simple to make so why go to a restaurant to get them? Make these quesadillas just like the ones at Ruby Tuesday in your own kitchen.
How To Make Copycat Ruby Tuesday's Chicken Quesadillas
- 5 oz. chicken breast boneless, skinless, halved
- Italian dressing as needed
- 1 flour tortilla 12-inch, desired amount
- Butter melted, as needed
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup tomato diced, plus extra for topping
- 1 tbsp. jalapeno pepper diced
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- Sour cream as topping
- salsa for dipping
- Place chicken breast in a bowl with Italian dressing. Allow it to marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill marinated chicken. Cut into 3/4" pieces and set aside.
- Brush one side of the tortilla with butter and place in a frying pan over medium heat.
- On one half of the tortilla, add cheese, tomatoes, peppers, and Cajun seasoning.
- Top with chicken, fold tortilla on top and flip over in the pan so that cheese is on top of chicken.
- Cook until warm throughout.
- Remove from pan and cut into 6 equal wedges.
- Top with extra tomatoes and sour cream. Serve with salsa on the side.
Calories: 689kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 982mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1519IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 875mg | Iron: 2mg