This healthy lunch recipe is perfect to prepare for the post-holiday season. It’s loaded with asparagus, tasty shrimp, and sweet peppers and makes a splendid way to kick-start a healthy new lifestyle.
How To Make Penne Pasta with Shrimp, Asparagus, and Pepper
Have a taste of this penne pasta with shrimp, asparagus, and pepper recipe. Sweet shrimp with earthy asparagus. and a dash of pepper for an added zing.
- In a bowl, marinate the shrimps in lemon juice, lemon zest, and garlic for 15 minutes.
- In a frying pan, saute shrimps in olive oil over medium heat until cooked. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute the red pepper and asparagus until tender.
- Add the shrimp and cooked pasta. Toss to combine.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and basil. Serve!
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 78mg
- Calories: 680kcal
- Carbohydrates: 99g
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 10g
- Iron: 6mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 16g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 848mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Vitamin A: 4837IU
- Vitamin C: 155mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!