If you love pesto pasta, you’ll love this creamy pesto pasta recipe! This is one dish that will easily please your guests at your next block party because it’s just that delicious.
5 Ingredient Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 ½ lb. farfalle pasta
- 7.5 oz alfredo sauce half of a 15 oz. jar, prepared
- 10 oz. basil-pesto sauce prepared
- 1/2 cup parmesan or romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup pine nuts toasted
Cook pasta per package instructions and drain. Place into a large bowl.
Add the alfredo sauce and basil-pesto sauce to the pasta, stirring gently to combine.
Add the grated parmesan cheese and stir gently again to combine.
Add pine nuts to the pasta mixture, stirring gently to combine once more.
- You can serve this dish hot or at room temperature.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!