Delicious marinara covers the meatballs before it tops the spaghetti. With only 5 ingredients, this Italian meatball recipe is perfect for a quick dinner in the slow cooker.
Crockpot Italian Meatballs Recipe
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- In a bowl mix the beef, bread crumbs, parsley, and egg.
- Shape the mixture into at least 16 meatballs.
- Place the meat in the slow cooker and add the spaghetti sauce.
- Cook on low for 8 hours until cooked through.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!