How To Make Cranberry Meatballs
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 oz dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs seasoned
- 1 egg
- 16 oz catsup
- 16 oz water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 16 oz whole cranberry sauce
- 16 oz sauerkraut rinsed/drained
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and form into cocktail-sized balls. Place in a large shallow roasting pan.
- For sauce, combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer 10 minutes. Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Keep warm in a covered ovenproof serving dish until serving.
- Serve with fancy toothpicks. These can be prepared a day or two ahead of your party and reheated/served in a crock pot.
Calories: 634kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1668mg | Potassium: 718mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 63g | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 111mg | Iron: 4mg