Have you ever cooked a sandwich in a crockpot? It’s as easy as can be. Get started by grilling up this comfort food classic.
How To Make Grilled Cheese Sandwiches in a Crockpot
- 1 loaf bread
- 1 pkg American cheese (or any other cheese of your choice) sliced
- dried Italian seasoning
- 1 stick butter
- Slice the loaf of bread, but only halfway. Make sure to leave about a half-inch of space from the bottom.
- Fill the bread with cheese, then butter each slice of bread on the top portion.
- Tightly wrap the loaf in aluminum foil and add a cup of water into a crockpot.
- Place the balled up aluminum foil at the bottom portion of the crockpot so that the loaf isn't left sitting in water.
- Next, cook the sandwiches on low for three hours.
- Once your sandwiches are done cooking, slice and serve them immediately. Enjoy!
Calories: 331kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 544mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 353IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 3mg