Tender pork and wilted cabbage make a delicious soupy crockpot recipe! Freeze the dish in individual portions to eat whenever you are ready.
How To Make Crockpot Pork & Cabbage
6 hrs 5 mins
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 4 cups cabbage chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1⁄4 tsp pepper
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Place the pork onto the bottom of the crockpot and layer the onions, parsley, and cabbage on top.
- Next, season the ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- After seasoning the ingredients, pour the beef broth on top and add a touch of apple cider vinegar.
- Cover and cook the crockpot's contents on low for 6 hours until the meat becomes tender and the cabbage is wilted. Afterward, serve and enjoy!