Looking for a new tasty crockpot recipe to try out? This crockpot orange chicken recipe definitely delivers in terms of taste. It does require some cooking before popping into the crockpot but this is still a relatively no-fuss recipe to try.
How To Make Crispy Crockpot Orange Chicken
This crockpot orange chicken recipe is a sweet take on regular fried chicken. It\’s a lot healthier and the slow-cooking lets the flavor seep in even more.
- Combine the chicken and cornstarch in a large mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- Add a few tablespoons of water as needed for the cornstarch to form a light coating. Season and set aside.
- Heat up your oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the chicken until caramelized, then place the chicken in a crockpot.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, then drizzle over the chicken.
- Cook on High for 2 to 3 hours or on Low for 4 to 6 hours. Serve with rice and enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 27mg
- Calories: 457kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 97mg
- Fat: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 381mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 473mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 125IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!