This yummy dish mixes a lot of flavors in your crockpot. The salmon is made very tender and is topped off with creamy Parmesan cheese. Don’t forget the dill on top for a truly great finishing taste!
How To Make Creamy Crockpot Salmon Pasta with Dill
Tender and flavorful salmon in a deliciously creamy pasta dish
3 hrs 10 mins
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 pkg. linguine pasta cooked
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ⅓ Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Dill for garnish
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Over low heat, saute garlic and onions in butter. Add in your chicken broth and cook over low heat for 2 hours.
- While the ingredients cook in the crockpot, season your salmon with a bit of salt and pepper. Place the salmon in a lightly greased pan and bake it for 20-30 minutes.
- Once the salmon is cooked. Chop it into an inch thick of a piece and combine with the other ingredients in the crockpot. Add in your cooked Linguine. Let the dish cook for an hour.
- Serve on plate and sprinkle dill and shredded Parmesan cheese for added taste.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 397mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg