A light and creamy corn side dish I use every Thanksgiving. It is a family favorite.
How To Make Unusual Corn Casserole
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 15-oz. can whole kernel corn
- 1 15-oz. can cream corn
- 1 8.5-oz. pkg. corn bread mix
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl and pour into a greased (or sprayed) 3-qt. casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Do not over bake.