Hamburgers are usually paired with crispy fries, but this casserole pairs hamburger meat with smooth mashed potatoes. This recipe throws together ground meat, potatoes, and other savory flavors for a unique potluck casserole.
How To Make Savory Hamburger Casserole
A delightful recipe that you can do even on a busy weekday! This incredibly flavorful and juicy hamburger casserole is perfect for those who fancy a feast without the hassle.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to box instructions.
- In a large skillet, saute ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is browned.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Drain fat.
- Stir in soup and mushrooms; season with salt and pepper.
Simmer for 2 minutes until mushrooms are tender.
Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- Spoon mashed potatoes over the beef mixture, and sprinkle cheese over all.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes, until mixture is bubbly and cheese begins to brown.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 229mg
- Calories: 360kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 875mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 496mg
- Vitamin A: 663IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!