Special Budget Recipe I make this hamburger rice casserole recipe on a cold wintry night; the kids love it!
How To Make Hamburger Rice Casserole
Savor this deep-dish Hamburger Rice Casserole Recipe that the kids would definitely love to have for dinner! It’s a meal you can make with leftover patties!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a baking casserole of your choice. Set aside.
- Heat up a skillet over medium-high heat. Add hamburger and onions, then cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Drain off any excess oils and set them aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cornflakes and melted butter. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine garlic powder, milk, and condensed soups. Whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Add cooked beef, rice, and thawed vegetables. Fold to combine, then transfer to your greased baking casserole.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, and finally cover the top with cornflake mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese turns golden and bubbly. Once baked, briefly cool down on cooling racks before serving.
- Portion accordingly, garnish with green onions, and serve immediately with marinara sauce on the side.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 268mg
- Calories: 878kcal
- Carbohydrates: 118g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Fat: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 700mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Sodium: 679mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 3612IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!