Skip boring and plain pork chops and upgrade to this tasty dish! These pork chops are simmered in a mushroom and wine sauce and then baked with a coating of crispy Parmesan.
How To Make Saucy Mushroom Marsala Pork Chop Casserole
Preparing for your next dinner? Well if pork chops are on the menu try making this pork chop casserole that’s made with creamy mushroom marsala sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
- Coat pork chops with flour mixture and transfer to a skillet with butter and oil.
- Cook until brown, add in mushrooms, and sauté briefly.
- Pour in wine, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes as sauce thickens.
- Transfer contents to a greased baking dish, top with Parmesan, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 95mg
- Calories: 511kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 651mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 296mg
- Vitamin A: 554IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!