Kids love mashed potatoes and hot dogs, so why not combine them in a casserole? This recipe makes enough to fill 2 casserole dishes.
How To Make Mashed Potato Hot Dog Casserole
- 5 lbs. potatoes
- 17 Hot Dogs
- Yellow Mustard
- Prepare mashed potatoes.
- Cut hot dogs in half and lay them in the casserole pans.
- Cover the hot dogs with mustard.
- Cover with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After 30 minutes, sprinkle with cheese and turn on a low broil for 5 minutes.