This beef casserole tastes wonderful and is easy to make. It may look like a mess but don’t let appearances fool you because this dish packs a lot of flavors you wouldn’t be able to resist.
How To Make Garbage Can Casserole
Throw in some ground beef, corn, mashed potatoes, and top it with some cheese for a meal you’ll surely enjoy.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the beef and onions until done; drain.
- Drain corn and add to the beef. Pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Make mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the mixture and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve right out of the oven.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Calories: 221kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 266mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 124mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 18IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!