We all know that Domino’s is not only proud of their pizza menu, but they also top other chains when it comes to their stuffed cheesy bread. It literally screams cheesy goodness. You’ll be stretching on that gooey melted stuffing for as long as you want. If you’re looking for that non-stop cheese pulling, this copycat Domino’s cheesy bread recipe is a must-try.
Enjoy a cheesy and creamy plate of Domino’s Pasta Primavera with their cheesy bread by recreating the following easy and delicious recipe!
What’s in Domino’s Cheesy Bread?
This homemade Domino’s stuffed cheesy bread is so simple and surely easy to make. You’ll be served with this freshly baked bread in just an hour while only using these main ingredients.
- French bread dough – We suggest refrigerating the dough overnight before using it in the morning for baking. This recipe also went for softer crumbs and a flaky exterior so we opt for French bread.
- Cheese – This recipe combines cheddar and mozzarella. But you can definitely use another cheese of your choice to make it cheesier and loaded.
- Garlic powder – Fresh garlic cloves won’t actually help in rising your dough because it would be killing the yeast. So, aside from the flavors it gives to the recipe, garlic powder is also good for your bread to rise.
- Butter – Butter is not only sweet, but it also makes the bread look fresh and bright with its color.
Chef’s Notes On Making Domino’s Cheesy Bread
The key to replicating Domino’s airy bread dough is to take the time to stretch and shape it. Afterwhich, the dough shall be cut and put into pans lined with parchment, and filled with a heaping amount of cheese before sealing off the dough. Then, cut into 2-inch thick rectangle sizes as breadsticks.
Finally, cover it again with another set of cheese before baking it into the oven. After baking, it is then generously drizzled with garlic sauce.
Domino’s cheesy bread is always served hot in a box with marinara sauce on the side. Some customers also love mayo or ketchup for an extra dip.
Addictive Domino’s Cheesy Bread Copycat Recipe Video
How To Make Domino’s Cheesy Bread
Toss this aromatic, flaky and cheesy garlic bread the Domino’s way. It’s so easy to make, much easier to snack on, or even pair to your lunch and dinner meals.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Shape dough into a large rectangle on the lined baking sheet.
Brush the top of the loaf with 3 tablespoons of butter and sprinkle the cornmeal.
Turn dough over and distribute mozzarella cheese and 1 cup of cheddar cheese (this is the inner side of the loaf)
Fold the dough lengthwise and seal the edges tightly.
Brush 1 tablespoon of the butter over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and garlic powder.
Make even slices across the top of the dough to create even pieces after baking.
Bake for about 25 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese is melted.
Wait for 5 minutes to cool before enjoying.
- You may need another parchment paper on top to turn over the dough.
- Folding the dough lengthwise and sealing the edges helps prevent any cheese from oozing out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use other kinds of cheese?
For the same savory, melted, and chewy bite of the brand’s cheesy bread, we highly recommend using mozzerella cheese and cheddar cheese. However, you can also add other cheese to the mix, such as romano cheese, monterey jack cheese and white cheddar cheese.
What other sauces would go well with cheesy bread?
Since the cheese bread is slightly savory in taste, it will also go well with Domino’s mango habanero sauce, which is fruity, sweet, and slightly spicy.
If you haven’t tried Domino’s famous cheesy bread, you should definitely give this copycat recipe a try. Easily bake this cheesy and garlicky bread in under an hour. Make a marinara or mayo sauce as a dip for a burst of flavors!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!