Asparagus, Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole Recipe
This is a filling casserole dish with a lovely splash of green. Asparagus arranged over the top make for a pretty presentation and a tasty crunch.
How To Make Asparagus, Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole
Spread rice in a 7x11-inch baking pan.
- Add the chicken broth and mushrooms; dot with 2 tbsp. butter.
- Place chicken breasts in the center of baking dish; sprinkle with the onion soup mix.
- Spoon mushroom soup over all.
Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Arrange asparagus around outer edges of baking dish; brush with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 15-20 minutes more or until asparagus is tender.
- Calcium: 54mg
- Calories: 519kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1381mg
- Protein: 58g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1057mg
- Sugar: 3g
- Vitamin A: 1440IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg