If you’re trying to cut back on the red meat, this delicious turkey burger is the perfect substitution. It is seasoned with zesty flavors that will linger after every bite.
How To Make Ruby Tuesday Turkey Burger (Copycat)
Pluck this Ruby Tuesday turkey burger recipe out of here. This juicy turkey burger is added with tomato and pepper flakes to add freshness and zing.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and onion.
- Add ground turkey and mix together with hands or a large wooden spoon.
- Divide into 4 even patties about 1 inch thick.
- Place on grill for 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until it reaches your desired temperature.
- On each bun, place one leaf of lettuce and one slice of tomato.
- Remove burger patties from grill and place each patty on the bottom bun.
- Place the top half of the bun on top and serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 102mg
- Calories: 279kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 601mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 578mg
- Vitamin A: 1460IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!