How To Make Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
A signature fall cocktail that combines red wine, brandy, and other fall spices. This honeycrisp apple cocktail is all you need to make in the Fall season.
- 3cinnamon sticks,plus more for garnish
- 2Honeycrisp apples,chopped
- 1orange,thinly sliced
- 750mlred wine,(1 bottle), I suggest a light-bodied Spanish variety
- 1¾cupshomemade apple cider,or store-bought
- ¼cuporange juice,or juice from 2 medium oranges
- club soda,to taste
Place the cinnamon sticks, apples, and orange slices in a large pitcher.
Add wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice.
Allow to sit in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours.
Taste; if you’d like it to be sweeter, add 1 to 2 tbsp granulated sugar, honey, or agave.
If you’d like a cinnamon-sugar rim, simply moisten the rim of your glasses with water, turn the glass upside down and dip it into a mix of cinnamon and sugar.
Pour in the sangria with fruit. Add a splash of club soda.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired. Cheers!
- Calories: 175.87kcal
- Fat: 0.22g
- Saturated Fat: 0.04g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.06g
- Carbohydrates: 19.04g
- Fiber: 2.33g
- Sugar: 12.91g
- Protein: 0.56g
- Sodium: 6.81mg
- Calcium: 33.58mg
- Potassium: 281.47mg
- Iron: 0.71mg
- Vitamin A: 4.16µg
- Vitamin C: 19.05mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!