Sweet cream cheese and raspberries stuffed into a flaky dough is the perfect combination you have to try! This simplified homestyle turnover recipe is just what your day is missing. You’ll love this creamy and delicious sweet treat.
How To Make Indulgent Sweet Cream Cheese Raspberry Turnovers
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and pinch perforations together.
Cut sheet into a 15-in square, then into equal smaller squares.
- Place squares on a greased or lined baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine raspberries, sugar, cornstarch.
- Let mixture simmer, stir occasional until sauce thickens.
- Set aside and let cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine vanilla, powdered sugar and cream cheese, beat until smooth.
- Spread about 1-2 tablespoons onto the square fully.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of raspberry sauce over one half of the square then fold top over bottom.
- Sealing in the contents of the turnover.
- Repeat these steps for each square.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and let bake for 25-30 minutes, or until dough is golden brown.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 176kcal
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 45mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 167mg
- Vitamin A: 208IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!