These single-serving chocolate cake pops are the perfect dessert to make for parties. Instead of slicing a whole cake, each person can enjoy as make cake pops as they’d like! These cake pops only require 3 ingredients, so go ahead and give them a try!
How To Make 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Pops
You won’t run out of cake with this 3-ingredient chocolate cake pops recipe. Decadent chocolate cake pops covered in more chocolate and colorful sprinkles.
- Prepare and bake the cake mix by following the box directions.
- Once the cake is baked and cooled, crumble into a large bowl. Mix with frosting.
- Cover with cling wrap and chill for 2 hours in the fridge, or until mixture is set.
- Roll the mixture into 1½ to 2 inch balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Insert a lollipop stick into each cake ball.
- Melt the baking chocolate according to directions on the package.
- Coat the cake pops with melted chocolate.
- Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- Refrigerate until the coating is set. Serve.
- Sugar: 21g
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 245kcal
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fat: 14g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 202mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 140mg
- Vitamin A: 1IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!