This is a great substitute for apple pie for those watching their calories. Use whole-wheat flour for a healthier dessert.
How To Make Fat-Free Apple Crisp
- 6 apples peeled and sliced
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While your oven heats up, spray a 2-quarts baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the peeled and sliced apples in the baking dish.
- After doing that, mix the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the apples and bake them in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Once you're done baking, serve and enjoy!