Mix together cornflake crumbs and parmesan cheese with a dash of garlic powder and cover all over your zucchini to get a great appetizer to serve before your big meal. This goes very well with marinara or peppercorn ranch for dipping sauce.
Cheese Zucchini Crisps Recipe
- ⅓ cup Cornflake crumbs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- dash garlic powder
- 4 small zucchini cut in ½ inch strips, unpeeled
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Combine crumbs, cheese and seasonings; place in a plastic bag.
- Dip zucchini strips in butter and shake in the crumbs to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet; bake 375F for 10 minutes or till crisp.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!