This delectable cheesecake is topped with tangy orange zest for extra flavor! Try this recipe at home for an experience that rivals the Cheesecake Factory cakes!
How To Make Copycat Cheesecake Factory Orange Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Butter the bottom of a large springform pan.
- To make the cake crust, mix cracker crumbs, butter and one and a half tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of the pans and bake in the oven until browned to make crust.
- After pan cools, butter its sides.
- Lower oven temperature to 350º.
- To make cake filling, combine cream cheese, 1 and a half cups of sugar, zests, and vanilla extract in a bowl, beating with a mixer until it becomes light and creamy.
- Thicken by mixing in flour, and then mixing in eggs and additional egg yolks.
- Finally, mix in sour cream until filling is smooth, then pour over the crust in the pan.
- Wrap the pan in foil, and place in a large roasting pan halfway full with hot water.
- Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes, then remove cake and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle top of cheesecake with zest from 2 oranges.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!