Based on this cheesecake’s creamy filling with the perfect texture, you won’t be able to believe it isn’t baked. Normally, cheesecake takes hours just to cook, but this beauty is ready in no time and is practically foolproof.
How To Make No-Bake Fresh Blueberry Cheesecake
You will be surprised by how easier it is to prepare this blueberry cheesecake than the usual. There is no baking needed and you will enjoy this all-time favorite dessert in no time.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 6-inch springform cake tin and set it aside in a chilled area. Allow to firm up, for at least an hour.
- In a small bowl, dissolve your gelatin in hot water. Set aside and allow to bloom for at least 30 minutes.
- While waiting, pour your cold heavy cream into your chilled mixing bowl. Whip until stiff peaks, then cover and set aside in a chilled area.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, add cream cheese and sugar. Cream until pale and light, roughly 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add your bloomed gelatin, lemon juice, and salt. Continue creaming.
- Fold your whipped cream into your cheese mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Once your crust has firmed up, pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly. Lightly tap to release any air.
- Set aside covered in a chilled area and allow the filling to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Prepare the topping only when the cheesecake has firmed up. In a saucepot, combine all your ingredients for the topping. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Continue simmering, stirring occasionally until your topping has reduced, turning syrupy and thick, roughly 10 minutes.
- Set aside and allow to cool down completely while at room temperature.
- Once cool, pour your topping on top of your firm cheesecake and spread to cover the top completely.
- Cover and set aside once more in a chilled area and allow the topping to set, anywhere from 1 to 3 hours.
- Once the topping has been set, portion accordingly and serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Sugar: 46g
- Calcium: 91mg
- Calories: 597kcal
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Fat: 39g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 153mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 23g
- Sodium: 424mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1450IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!