Cheesecakes are known for being rich, creamy, and delightful. Top this elegant dessert with melted chocolate with an added decadent touch. Add some fresh, juicy strawberries if you’d like for a naturally sweet topping!
How To Make Classic Cheesecake Drizzled In Chocolate
You don\’t need an oven for this classic cheesecake drizzled in chocolate recipe. Creamy and rich cheese cake drizzled with indulgent milk chocolate.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and along the sides of an 8 inch springform cake tin and set aside in a chilled area. Allow to firm up, at least an hour.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, add cream cheese and lemon juice. Cream until pale and light, roughly 5 to 7 minutes
- Add heavy cream and sugar into another mixing bowl. Beat until stiff, roughly 6 to 8 minutes, then fold into your cream cheese and lemon mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the firm crust and spread evenly.
- Set aside in a chilled and allow to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once firm, remove the springform brace from the cheesecake.
- Drizzle melted chocolate all over the cheesecake, in a pattern per your preference.
- Return once more in a chilled area and allow the chocolate drizzle to firm up for at least 30 minutes.
- Once firm, portion accordingly and serve.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 110mg
- Calories: 621kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 167mg
- Fat: 54g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 155mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 32g
- Sodium: 313mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1873IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
A delicious recipe for Dutch funny cake with its moist cake filling atop a crispy pie crust and a rich chocolate layer to die for. It might not leave you laughing out loud but surely would bring out a smile from anyone who tastes this.
A delicious and simple crockpot recipe that can easily be everyone's favorite! This recipe makes use of the crockpot to gently simmer and tenderize the turkey meat, allowing it to soak up the deliciously seasoned broth for a tasty meal.
Taste tender and flavorful salmon fish seasoned with fresh lemon and herbs cooked to perfection. This sous vide salmon recipe will surely grant you and your family a delicious and hearty meal.
This simple and easy recipe for crockpot bean is definitely one for the books! An array of wonderful beans in this recipe are certainly the stars of the show. Slow-cooking in a crockpot helps in this process, in addition a small amount of liquid smoke brings this recipe a couple of notches.
Satisfy your sweet tooth craving with this banana split cake, made of vanilla ice cream sandwiches, chocolate cool whip, and juicy fruits.
They may be small but you will definitely love the taste of these tasty strawberry cheesecakes. Top them off with fresh strawberries pieces and drizzle over your favorite syrups on top.
A wonderful recipe for your next barbecue! This bacon-wrapped hamburgers and incredibly juicy and scrumptious, it's hard to eat only just one! The rendering fat from the bacon aside from the fat from the ground beef ensures each patty remains flavorful and incredibly juicy.