Cheesecakes are known for being rich, creamy, and delightful. Top this elegant dessert with melted chocolate with an added decadent touch. Add some fresh, juicy strawberries if you’d like for a naturally sweet topping!
How To Make Classic Cheesecake Drizzled In Chocolate
You don’t need an oven for this classic cheesecake drizzled in chocolate recipe. Creamy and rich cheese cake drizzled with indulgent milk chocolate.
- 1½ cups graham crackers crumbs
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups heavy cream, chilled
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¾ cup chocolate chips, dark or milk, melted
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and along the sides of an 8 inch springform cake tin and set aside in a chilled area. Allow to firm up, at least an hour.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, add cream cheese and lemon juice. Cream until pale and light, roughly 5 to 7 minutes
- Add heavy cream and sugar into another mixing bowl. Beat until stiff, roughly 6 to 8 minutes, then fold into your cream cheese and lemon mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Pour the filling into the firm crust and spread evenly.
- Set aside in a chilled and allow to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once firm, remove the springform brace from the cheesecake.
- Drizzle melted chocolate all over the cheesecake, in a pattern per your preference.
- Return once more in a chilled area and allow the chocolate drizzle to firm up for at least 30 minutes.
- Once firm, portion accordingly and serve.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 110mg
- Calories: 621kcal
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Cholesterol: 167mg
- Fat: 54g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 155mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 32g
- Sodium: 313mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1873IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!