This sugar free dark chocolate nutty fudge is a great healthy dessert. It’s an easy and fast dessert to make.
How To Make Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Nut Fudge
This chocolate walnut fudge is a sugar-free dessert that diabetics can enjoy.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the heavy cream and cream cheese to the saucepan and whisk them until they form a smooth consistency. Then add in the Splenda for flavor.
- Heat the mixture until it starts to bubble, making sure to stir constantly. After some time, reduce the heat and stir the mixture in dark cocoa powder and vanilla. Blend well and fold the nuts.
- Pour the mixture into a 1-inch deep pan lined with a baking sheet and store it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours to set.
- Once the fudge has cooled, cut it into pieces and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 108kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 46mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 33mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 331IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Bars and Brownies
Pies & Pastries
This recipe for chocolate fudge pie is made creamy by evaporated milk and extra-chocolatey by chocolate morsels and unsweetened cocoa powder. Try and taste chocolate heaven for yourself!