This traditional cake comes in a small package. Serving you and just you. Top it with your favorite ice cream while it’s still warm and enjoy!
How To Make Marble Mug Cake
Pop this marble mug cake recipe in the microwave anytime. It's decadent, quick, and easy to make. Perfect for when you need your chocolate fix.
- Sift together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add your milk, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until sugar has dissolved completely, roughly 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fold in your sifted flour mixture into your wet mixture until a smooth batter is formed.
- Measure out ⅓ cup of your batter and pour into another mixing bowl.
- Add your cocoa powder into this and whisk until evenly incorporated.
- Pour half of your plain batter into your coffee mug, or any microwave-friendly mug, followed by half of your cocoa batter.
- Swirl gently with a cake spatula. Avoid overmixing.
- Heat in the microwave for roughly 3 to 5 minutes in medium heat setting until a cake tester comes out clean. Repeat process with the remaining batter.
- Allow to cool briefly at room temperature then serve immediately.
- Sugar: 20g
- Calcium: 69mg
- Calories: 152kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 96mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 281mg
- Vitamin A: 49IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Looking for a yummy and healthy dish? Then, try this meal prep shrimp! This easy recipe combines Cajun flavors and healthy veggies.
All you need to enjoy this Oreo mug cake are two very accessible ingredients. Milk and cookies are combined to make a rich, comforting sweet treat.
This quick and easy recipe surely is one of the best ways to eat your own cake! All it takes is just a few simple ingredients and just 3 minutes in the microwave and you're left with is a perfectly portioned cake good enough for a light snack for three or a hefty vanilla cake dessert for one!