Hawaiian Cake Recipe
- 18 1/2 oz layer cake mix
- 5 1/2 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk cold
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 8 oz whipped topping frozen, thawed
- 4 oz pineapple crushed, drained well
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries chopped, drained
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup angel flake coconut
Prepare cake mix according to pkg. directions.
Pour batter into a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan or cookie sheet.
Bake in a 350°F oven about 15 minutes or until cake tests done when a toothpick is inserted in the center and comes out clean. Cool cake in pan.
Blend pudding mix with milk in a medium bowl; beat creamed cheese into pudding until smooth. Fold frozen whipped topping into pudding mixture carefully by hand.
Spread on cooled cake. Spread a layer of pineapple over pudding. Sprinkle with cherries, nuts and coconut. Refrigerate.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!