This is a simple chicken dish to make in your crockpot, but will fill up the hungry tummies at your dinner table.
How To Make Garlicy Barbecue Chicken
- 1 ½ lb skinless and boneless chicken pieces
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅔ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon/lime soda
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Place the chicken in a crockpot/slow cooker.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook the chicken on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Once you're finished cooking, serve the chicken over rice or noodles. Bon apetit!