Brownies with a kick. My husband likes brownies and jalapeno peppers so I came up with this way to enjoy both at once.
How To Make Jalapeno Brownies
- 1 dark chocolate brownie mix
- jalapeno peppers diced and with their juices secreted
- cayenne pepper
- Mix the brownie mix according to its package instructions. But instead of water, make use of juice from the jalapeno peppers.
- Add 1/4 cups of diced jalapeno peppers. You can add more if you prefer a bit more spice.
- Add 2 or 3 dashes of cayenne pepper. Then bake the mixture in the oven using the package instructions.
- Once you're done baking, serve your jalapeno brownies and enjoy!