Instead of crust, this pizza wrap recipe uses tortillas for a low-carb and easily portable alternative.
How To Make Pepperoni Pizza Wraps
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 flour tortillas (7-8 inches)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 3.5 oz. package of pepperoni slices
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the tortillas to within 1-inch of the edges. Then sprinkle each tortilla evenly with cheese.
- Arrange 1/4 of the pepperoni slices down the center of each tortilla. Then roll up each tortilla and wrap it in foil.
- Bake the tortillas for 10 to 15 minutes in the oven until they have been thoroughly heated and the cheese has melted. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 336mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 322IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 1mg