This fluffy quiche is made with fresh spinach and mozzarella with a crispy potato crust. You can enjoy it as breakfast or prepare it for dinner.
How To Make Spinach Stovetop Quiche
- 1 tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cups hash browns shredded
- 5 eggs beaten
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg ground
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 ½ cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- In a large frying pan, warm oil over medium heat.
- Spread hash browns on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the hash browns are crispy.
- Combine beaten eggs, milk, ground pepper, nutmeg, onion powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir until ingredients are well blended.
- Spread spinach over hash browns, and then pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Serve.