This fluffy quiche is made with fresh spinach and mozzarella with a crispy potato crust. You can enjoy it as breakfast or prepare it for dinner.
How To Make Spinach Pan Quiche
This pan quiche recipe gives you the best of both worlds. You get to taste more of the spinach egg filling while still having a crispy hash brown “crust”.
- Combine and mix beaten eggs, milk, ground pepper, onion powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a large frying pan, warm oil over medium heat.
- Spread hash browns on the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until the hash browns are crispy.
- Spread spinach over hash browns and then pour egg mixture into the pan.
- Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and cook for additional 3 more minutes to melt the cheese. Garnish with parsley, then serve immediately.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 157mg
- Calories: 206kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 376mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 239mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 845IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!