These delicious copycat Outback Steakhouse onion rings will be the perfect appetizer. This is a great starter recipe perfect for anyone on a budget.
How To Make Outback Steakhouse Copycat Onion Rings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup light beer
- 3 cups large onions sliced into rings
- 1 cup frying oil
- In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
- Next, gradually add the beer and stir until a thick consistency is formed.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil turns hot, dip your onions in the batter and fry. Turn the onions so that both sides are golden brown. Afterward, drain them on a paper towel. Once your onion rings are dried, serve them and enjoy!
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 223mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 3mg