These delicious Outback Steakhouse-inspired beer-battered onion rings will be the perfect appetizer. This is a great starter recipe perfect for anyone on a budget.
How To Make Outback Steakhouse Onion Rings (Copycat)
This Outback onion rings recipe is made with a light beer batter and aromatic herbs which give your snack a tasty and crispy coating.
- In a shallow mixing bowl, combine the flour, egg, and dried spices. Season with salt.
- Gradually add the beer and whisk until a thick consistency is formed. Set aside.
- Preheat the oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil turns hot, dip your onions in the batter and fry. Turn the onions so that both sides are golden brown. Afterward, drain them on a paper towel.
- Season with salt once your onion rings are dried. Serve with marinara sauce, garnish with parsley, and enjoy!
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 81mg
- Calories: 425kcal
- Carbohydrates: 84g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 5mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 454mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 123mg
- Vitamin A: 118IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!