How To Make Pan Seared Salmon Fillet with Tomatoes
Cook a flavorful dish with this pan-seared salmon recipe. This meal offers perfectly seared salmon served with tomatoes and bright sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, season the tomatoes with ½ teaspoon of salt, cumin, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Mix them all together then set aside.
- Next, season the salmon fillets with remaining salt, pepper, and paprika. Then heat up the skillet over medium heat.
- Add some olive oil in the hot skillet and start cooking the salmon fillets skin side up for the first 5 minutes, then flip them over and continue cooking for another 5 minutes. When done, set them aside on a plate.
- Using the same pan, add the tomatoes, thyme, and wine. Stir frequently for about 5 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to burst, then add in the remaining lemon juice.
- Turn off the heat then place salmon fillets back in to the pan. Serve and enjoy!
- Grape tomatoes are of Southeast Asian origin. Similar to a shape of a grape, they are red and sweeter than regular tomatoes.
- Cherry tomatoes are a little bigger than grape tomatoes. However, cherry tomatoes are more watery and have thinner skin.
- Tomatoes are one of the best plant-based sources of umami flavor. Combining two kinds of tomatoes for this recipe makes it twice as good for you to enjoy.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 43mg
- Calories: 409kcal
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 1208mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1542mg
- Vitamin A: 1325IU
- Vitamin C: 31mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!