Make a fancy appetizer with this Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs recipe. The rich, tangy egg yolk mixture makes this a tasty bite-sized treat.
How To Make Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs
Let these savory Blue Cheese Deviled Eggs melt in your mouth. The creamy yolk offsets the tangy blue cheese dressing. The sprinkle of paprika adds a nice kick to the dish. Spoon the mixture over the egg whites and you got yourself a mouth-watering, homemade finger food!
- Cut each egg in half and remove the yolks. Set the egg whites aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the yolks, onions, blue cheese, and milk.
- Pour the blue cheese dressing a little at a time and mix until desired consistency.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Adjust accordingly.
- Chill the mixture for about 2 hours.
- Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture back into egg whites and serve!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 79kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 166mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 73mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 143mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 259IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!