Take some German chocolate cake and top it with some caramels and pecans for an incredibly indulgent treat.
How To Make Turtle Sundae Dessert
Mix some caramels and pecans with German chocolate cake mix to create this delicious turtle sundae.
Mix cake mix according to package directions.
- Set aside half of the batter, pour remaining batter into a greased and floured baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan over low heat, melt the caramels, milk, and butter.
- Remove from heat and add nuts.
- Pour over cake.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Pour remaining batter over top.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes more or until cake springs back when touched.
Cut into squares and arrange in a parfait glass. Top with whipped cream.
- Sugar: 85g
- Calcium: 271mg
- Calories: 1036kcal
- Carbohydrates: 113g
- Cholesterol: 19mg
- Fat: 63g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 661mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 490mg
- Vitamin A: 946IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!