Make a quick and easy mozzarella cheese quiche for anytime of the day today. This meatless dish will satisfy all members of your family.
How To Make Quick Microwave Quiche
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp. green onion chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp. margarine
- For the crust:
- Place bread crumbs and margarine in a lightly sprayed baking dish and mix well.
- Line the baking dish with the crust mixture.
- Flatten with back of a spoon and microwave at High 3 minutes.
- For the quiche:
- Begin by sprinkling cheese and onion onto crust.
- Beat eggs,milk,salt and pepper sauce with fork in a different bowl once it is smooth pour onto the crust.
- Microwave at High for another 3 minutes.